Monday, April 27, 2009

People Watching

People watching is one of my favorite past times. There is no greater place to do this than your local exercise joint, in my case, Jazzercise. It's a great place to work out because no one really cares what they look like or how they move, everyone just dances their little hearts out. This makes for great entertainment for people-watchers like me. I love that they are letting loose and "dancing like nobody's watching," but someone is: me. Don't get me wrong, I love Elaine from Seinfeld.

On another Jazzercise note, I've decided to chew gum while exercising. It makes me feel like less of an asthmatic yeti when I'm working out. I think the constant chewing requires me to actually breathe continuously throughout the class. However, I must caution you who may want to try this: I have had several near-choking experiences when doing stretches. Those, "tilt your pelvis forward and stretch your arms to the back wall," numbers should really include, "and push your gum to the front of your mouth or you'll aspirate." No worries. I haven't choked yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment