Friday, April 24, 2009

And So It Begins

I decided to start another blog because...well because I have so many things to say and let's face it, I'm a freakin' riot. I thought and thought about the clever and witty title for my blog...then it came to me while driving in the car this week (note title of blog). I came home and Googled it just to make sure no one else had stolen this genius idea out of my brain when I found this video.

Those of us "sarcastics" (did you know there's really no name for a person who is sarcastic? I know, I looked it up) are a special breed. I've found that out that hard way. Did you know that sarcasm is not acquired in the human brain until approximately age 10? As a teacher, I can justify that.

So, if you enjoy a good story that is laced with sarcasm, enter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment