Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Someone is messing with me...

Saturday night at 9pm my sister and I planted shrubs by my driveway (no comments from the peanut gallery please, I do have a social life). Three shrubs were planted to be exact. Much labor was put into this, mind you. And those of you who know me know that I don't do physical labor.

Every day this week I have come home from work and the middle of the three shrubs has been dug up. ??? My neighbor has a golden retriever and I talked to her about it, the neighbor, not the dog, and she said that her dog isn't a digger. So tell me this, who's digging up my shrubbery?! A very large squirrel?

I'm getting tired of replanting it. I didn't really enjoy planting it in the first place. I'll have to set up a spy mission. I'll have Roberta do it.

2 comments:

  1. Don't count on Roberta for anything. You must get... another shubbery. A little lower with a path running through the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must get... another shubbery. One a little lower for a two-level effect with a path running down the middle.

    ReplyDelete